Mexico City / 17.04.2021 11:38:30
The government of the Mexico City reported that next week will apply the second dose from coronavirus vaccine to 199,999 older adults, who live in the mayors’ offices Coyoacán and Venustiano Carranza.
In a press videoconference, the capital authorities announced the dates, the locations of the application and the requirements. We tell you everything you need to know.
What are the application dates?
In both municipalities, the dose will be applied according to the first letter of the surname.
- A and B: April 19th.
- C, D, E y F: April 20th.
- G, H, I, J: April, the 21st.
- K, L, M, N, Ñ: April 22.
- O, P, Q, R; April 23rd.
- S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and laggards: April 24.
Where will the vaccine be applied?
- Former facilities of the Military Region.
- Boarding school number 17 of the SEP.
- UAM Xochimilco
- University Olympic Stadium
What vaccines will be applied?
The authorities indicated that Venustiano Carranza will apply the Sinovac vaccine, while in Coyoacán, he will be immunized with doses of Pfizer.
What do I need to receive the second dose of anticovid?
Before you go to receive the second dose of the vaccine, it is important that you review the day that corresponds to you. If you registered your cell phone number on the first injection, you will receive an SMS message where it will be sent: your name, vaccination site and the time when you should receive the immunization.
In case you have not received the text message, you can also find your appointment at vaccination.cdmx.gob.mx or by calling Locatel at 55-5658-1111.
The day you go to receive the second dose, you must bring:
- Bring an ID or your birth certificate, your proof of the first vaccination dose.
- If you do not have the proof, bring your CURP or your Vaccination Card.
And preferably, arrive 15 minutes before.
What if you are not going to get vaccinated?
If you were unable to apply the first or second dose of the coronavirus vaccine, you just have to call Locatel (55-5658-1111), to register as a late patient and they will schedule an appointment for you.
CdMx prepares to apply second dose of vaccine in 6 municipalities
The general director of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation (ADIP), Eduardo Clark, reported that there are possible dates to start the application of the second dose of the anticovid vaccine in the remaining municipalities:
- Tlalpan: April 21 or 28, with Sinovac vaccine.
- Cuauhtémoc, Álvaro Obregón and Benito Juárez: May 25 or June 22, with AstraZeneca.
- Gustavo A. Madero and Iztapalapa: April 23 or 30, with Sputnik V.