In the CDMX, announced a new stage of vaccination against COVID-19 in 8 municipalities. It will be for various age groups that they contemplate first and second doses.
Which are the municipalities that will have vaccination days in CDMX?
Mexico City authorities reported that vaccination for people over 30 years of age in the municipalities: Benito Juárez, Miguel Hidalgo, Coyoacán, Azcapotzalco, Gustavo A. Madero, Venustiano Carranza and Tláhuac, will continue with second doses of Sputnik V starting next week.
In addition, as of September 14, it will also apply the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine to young people from 18 to 29 years old from the Cuajimalpa mayor’s office, and the inhabitants of Benito Juárez, Miguel Hidalgo and Tláhuac, of this same age range.
The dose will be applied according to the initial of the first surname and there will be no vaccination day on September 16.
What is the vaccination schedule and sites?
- A, B, C – Tuesday, September 14
- D, E, F, G – Wednesday, September 15
- H, I, J, K, L, M-Friday September 17
- N, Ñ, O, P, Q, R – Saturday September 18
- S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z and lags – Sunday, September 19
The established venues are the following:
– Arena Mexico City
– National Medical Center Siglo XXI
– Pepsi Center / World Trade Center
– Mars Military Camp
Gustavo A. Madero
– Jaime Torres Bodet Cultural Center
– National Preparatory School # 9
– El Vergel Military Housing Unit
– UNAM University Olympic Stadium
– Center for Higher Studies in Health Sciences (CENCIS) Marina
– Sport’s palace
– Expo Santa Fe