The vaccination against COVID-19 in CDMX for the 12-year-old population onwards It will start this Thursday, May 19.
The vaccination registry for this age group was enabled since April 28 on the portal MyVaccine. All girls and boys ages 12 and up without comorbidities are candidates to receive the dose of the vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.
Dates and venues
-From Thursday, May 19 to Saturday, May 21 and from Monday, May 23 to Friday, May 27 at:
- Cencis Marina. Located in Calzada de la Virgen, Coapa, Ex-Ejido de San Pablo Tepetlapa, Coyoacán.
- Weapons Room. Located in Viaducto Río de la Piedad, Gate 6, Granjas México, Iztacalco.
Additionally there will be 20 health units, which can locate by town hall on this page:
- 2 Family Medical Units (UMF) of the IMSS
- 16 centers attached to the Secretary of Health of the CDMX
- 2 ISSSTE Family Medicine Units
It is Thursday May 19 will be given priority care for young people with comorbidities or disabilitiesand on Friday the vaccination corresponding to the first letter of the paternal surname will continue:
May 20: A,B
May 21: exclusive attention in the macro headquarters to people who cannot attend their appointment by letter
May 23: C,D,E,F
May 24: G, H, I, J, K
May 25: K, L, M, N, Ñ
May 26: O, P, Q, R,
27 de mayo: S, T, U, V, W, W, Y, Z.
What vaccine will be applied?
The director of Digital Government of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation (ADIP), Eduardo Clark, reported that the vaccine that will be supplied to those under 12 years of age and older will be that of Pfizer.
How to register a child under 12 for vaccination?
- Enter the portal MyVaccine. There you must select the option that indicates that the person is 12 years old and enter their Unique Population Registry Code (CURP).
- Select the option “I am not a robot”, validate it and click “confirm curp”.
- The personal information of the boy or girl to be registered will appear; It is important that you verify that the data is correct.
- You will be asked to enter the city where you live, as well as a contact number and an email.
- Once you meet the requirements, the registration platform for COVID vaccination will show you a file with the minor’s information. You must have this document at hand on the day of vaccination.