BOLA – FC Porto sets conditions by João Victor (FC Porto)

The consultation made by FC Porto by central João Victor, from Corinthians, will only result in an effective negotiation if the São Paulo emblem lowers the financial requirements.

The team wants 15 million euros for the 23-year-old footballer, a highly inflated amount, even considering the talent that is recognized in the player. FC Porto could reach 9/10 million, already with additional charges included. More than that, you won’t pay, because there are more affordable alternatives.

Corinthians is looking for maximum cash as it only has 55 percent of the central defender’s economic rights. The other party, the BMG bank, has 45 percent and welcomes João Victor’s immediate leap to the European stage.

FC Porto does not run alone for the talent of Corinthians, but it has a strategic advantage.

Read it in full in the print edition or digital of A BALL.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.