Battery Fire in Groningen House Causes Smoke Damage

In a porch in a house on the Hora Siccamasingel in Groningen, the battery of a scooter caught fire for a short time. The fire was under control within 15 minutes and, according to the fire service, caused a lot of smoke damage. The residents had to leave their homes during the fire because of the toxic fumes that were released. Whether, and if so, when the residents were able to return to their homes is not known.

2023-05-27 20:03:45

#news #Saturday #Glasses #store #robbed #Winschoter #flees #inspection #Tricycle #ditch

Read more:  "Cyclist Injured in Collision with Motorist on Toneellaan Roundabout"

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick