Bangkok Prepare to get the first phase of the COVID-19 vaccine for people at risk in 6 areas contacted with Samut Sakhon Province, which has a large number of new infected people.
On February 18, 64, Lieutenant General Sophon Phisutthiwong, Deputy Governor of Bangkok, said that in order to prepare for the management of the COVID-19 vaccine. In Bangkok, it will be obtained from the Center for the Outbreak of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (FCD), which is effective. And is the confidence of the people In addition, it was in accordance with the resolution of the Bangkok Communicable Disease Committee Meeting No. 4/2564 on January 29, 2021, the Bangkok Communicable Disease Committee.
Therefore appointed a Subcommittee for Management of Vaccination Against Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Bangkok With the Governor of Bangkok Be an advisor Deputy Governor of Bangkok Ordered the Government of the Medical Bureau of Health to be the chairman of the subcommittee Permanent Secretary for Bangkok As vice chairman of the subcommittee Director of the Bureau of Health And the Inspector General of the Ministry of Public Health Region 13 as a Sub-committee and Joint Secretary By the subcommittee Has duties and powers as follows
1. Set guidelines for the administration of the virus vaccine against Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) in Bangkok.
2. Coordinating and supporting operations And solve problems and obstacles to the administration of the Corona Virus Vaccination (COVID-19) vaccine in Bangkok
3. Track your progress And results of implementation of the vaccine management against COVID-19. In Bangkok
4. Appoint a working group to perform duties or perform any actions as required. Necessary and appropriate
5. Perform other tasks According to the National Committee on Communicable Diseases Or the Bangkok Communicable Disease Committee Or the Bangkok Governor assigned
Bangkok received cooperation from hospitals affiliated in Bangkok as well as in the part of hospitals under the Ministry of Public Health, Army Hospital, University Hospital, Private Hospital. The meeting agreed to carry out the vaccine service in accordance with the framework of the vaccine management guidelines of the CRC.
For introductory The first target area for vaccination service is the area that has contact with Samut Sakhon Province. Which is an area infected with COVID-19 Many new waves include Bang Khun Thian, Bang Bon, Nong Khaem, Chom Thong, Bang Khae and Phasi Charoen.
However, the target areas for vaccination May be modified If the epidemic situation And the number of infected people has changed The hospitals affiliated with Bangkok that are ready to provide the COVID-19 vaccine in the early stages include Bang Khun Thian Hospital for the Elderly, Luang Pho Thaweesak Chutin Tharotutit Hospital and Rajapipat Hospital. For hospitals under other departments And private hospitals That are ready And will join to provide the COVID-19 vaccine to the people and will inform them in the future