New York (ots/PRNewswire) – North America’s 50 Best Bars 2022 list was presented at a live event in New York City.
- AttaboyNew York, ranks #1 on Perrier’s sponsored list of North America’s 50 Best Bars
- 29 bars in the US, 11 in Mexico, 8 in Canada and 2 bars in the Caribbean made the prestigious list, which was created for the first time this year
- The bar Handshake Speakeasy in Mexico City made it to #2 for Best Bar in Mexico, earning it the title of The Best Bar in Mexico, followed by Limantour liquor storealso in the Mexican capital, which took 3rd place
- Civil Libertiesin Toronto, is the 10th best bar in Canada, earning the title of The Best Bar in Canada
- The factory in Puerto Rico, the best bar in the Caribbean, titled The Best Bar in the Caribbean, came in at number 12
- The drink mix pioneer Christina Veira from Toronto was crowned the Roku Industry Icon
- The Bamboo RoomChicago, was recognized as a Campari One To Watch
- Zapote BarPlaya del Carmen, was awarded the London Essence Best New Opening award for best new opening
- The sustainability of Bar Kismet in Halifax was honored with the Ketel One Sustainable Bar Award
- The cocktail menu Mace in New York won the Siete Misterios Best Cocktail Menu award
North America’s 50 Best Bars, sponsored by Perrier, was premiered during a live event on June 7, 2022 at the Capitale in New York. The brand new ranking annually rates bars across North America. This year landed Attaboy in New York on as The Best Bar in North America in 1st place.
Founded by cocktail legends Sam Ross and Michael McIlroy, Bar Attaboy follows on from its predecessor, Milk & Honey. The bar team, led by Haley Traub, toasts the late Sasha Petraske with an incomparable drinking experience.
The bar Handshake Speakeasy (2nd place) in Mexico City claims the award The Best Bar in Mexico. Toronto Civil Liberties (10th place) is called The Best Bar in Canada crowned while Puerto Rico’s The factory (12th place) as The Best Bar in the Caribbean is awarded. See the full list here.
Mark Sansom, Content Director for North America’s 50 Best Bars, says, “We raise our glasses to Attaboy, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary. Under the enthusiastic leadership of Haley Traub, we continue to predict a bright future for the bar. Congratulations to all the bars that made it onto the inaugural list of North America’s 50 Best Bars.”
Media contacts: https://mediacentre.theworlds50best.com/
Questions & contact:
Hanna Lee Communications,
+1 646 752 1526