ILLUSTRATION. Antam’s gold price is stable
Reporter: Anna Suci Perwitasari | Editor: Anna Suci Perwitasari
KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. The price of Antam’s certified gold bullion from Logam Mulia PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTM) stable on Sunday (18/10).
Citing the Logam Mulia website, the price of one gram of Antam’s gold is at Rp 1,008,000 per gram. Antam’s gold price is the same as the price on Saturday (17/10) at IDR 1,008,000 per gram.
Meanwhile, prices buyback Antam’s gold was stable at Rp 902,000 per gram.
The following is the price of Antam’s gold bullion in other denominations as of Sunday (18/10) and does not include tax:
- Gold price of 0.5 grams: IDR 534,000
- Price of 1 gram of gold: IDR 1,008,000
- Price of 5 grams of gold: IDR 4,820,000
- Price of 10 grams of gold: IDR 9,575,000
- Price of 25 grams of gold: IDR 23,812,000
- Price of 50 grams of gold: IDR 47,545,000
- 100 gram gold price: IDR 95,012,000
- Price of gold 250 grams: IDR 237,265,000
- Price of 500 grams of gold: IDR 474,320,000
- Gold price of 1,000 grams: IDR 948,600,000
Logam Mulia Antam sells gold and silver bars in various weight sizes (for example 1 gram, 2 gram, and 500 gram). Usually, the price per gram of Antam gold will differ depending on the weight of the bar. This difference occurred because there was an additional cost for printing, so the price per gram of Antam gold bars was more expensive than the larger bars. The price here is the price per gram of 1 kilogram of gold bars which is usually used as a benchmark for gold business people.
DONATION, Get Free Vouchers!
As an expression of gratitude for your attention, there are free vouchers worth donations that can be used shopping at HAPPY STORE.
Reporter: Anna Suci Perwitasari
Editor: Anna Suci Perwitasari
HARGA EMAS HARI INI