ILLUSTRATION. Antam’s gold price went up again
Reporter: Anna Suci Perwitasari | Editor: Anna Suci Perwitasari
KONTAN.CO.ID – JAKARTA. The price of Antam’s certified gold bullion from Logam Mulia PT Aneka Tambang Tbk (ANTM) rose on Thursday (8/10).
Citing the Logam Mulia website, the price of one gram of Antam’s gold is at Rp 1,004,000. Antam’s gold price rose Rp 5,000 from the price on Wednesday (8/10) of Rp 999,000
Meanwhile, Antam’s gold buyback price also increased by Rp 5,000 to Rp 894,000 per gram.
The following is the price of Antam’s gold bullion in other denominations as of Monday (5/10) and does not include tax:
- Gold price of 0.5 grams: IDR 532,000
- Price of 1 gram of gold: IDR 1,004,000
- Price of 5 grams of gold: IDR 4,800,000
- Price of 10 grams of gold: IDR 9,535,000
- Price of 25 grams of gold: IDR 23,712,000
- Price of 50 grams of gold: IDR 47,345,000
- Price of 100 grams of gold: IDR 94,612,000
- Price of gold 250 grams: IDR 236,265,000
- Price of 500 grams of gold: IDR 472,320,000
- Gold price of 1,000 grams: IDR 944,600,000
Logam Mulia Antam sells gold and silver bars in various weight sizes (for example 1 gram, 2 gram, and 500 gram). Usually, the price per gram of Antam gold will differ depending on the weight of the bar. This difference occurred because there was an additional cost for printing, so the price per gram of Antam gold bars was more expensive than the larger bars. The price here is the price per gram of 1 kilogram of gold bars which is usually used as a benchmark for gold business people.
DONATION, Get Free Vouchers!
As an expression of gratitude for your attention, there are free vouchers worth donations that can be used shopping at HAPPY STORE.
Reporter: Anna Suci Perwitasari
Editor: Anna Suci Perwitasari
HARGA EMAS HARI INI