Anouk was taken to hospital with an ambulance on Saturday morning due to an allergic reaction to a powdered drink. After treatment, the singer was allowed to return home, she says late on Instagram Stories know.
“Well, I thought I’d have a healthy green powder drink this morning … Twenty minutes later I was in an ambulance with an allergic reaction,” the 45-year-old artist writes on the social medium. The singer did not reveal which drink it was.
The photo Anouk shares with the message shows that she has a small IV in her arm. After receiving an adrenalin shot and other medication, she was allowed to leave the hospital.
Anouk gave during the final of The Voice Kids, which was recorded last week, at home, because she is afraid of contracting the corona virus. After the hospital visit, she was picked up by her partner Dominique Schemmekes and took a seat in the back of the car, sharing on her Stories.