February 8 – 9 and May 17, 2021 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm – (3-day training)
This training proposes to experiment and locate each of the animation techniques approached in different phases of the project process.
At the end of the training, the trainees will be able to:
– To situate the objectives of each technique in the methodological approach of a health education action (analyze needs, assess satisfaction, bring out representations, etc.)
– To use the techniques approached during different group animation situations
– Discover different animation techniques in health education
– Identify and use a technique according to the objective of the animation and the audience
– Determine the interests and limits of the techniques presented
Public : Professionals and volunteers in the field of education for health, sanitation, social and educational; leaders or coordinators of prevention and health promotion projects on all health topics (environment, work, citizenship, etc.).
Speaker: Laurence Marinx, project manager
Lieu : House of Associations Nice Saint-Roch – 06300 Nice
Attendance every 3 days required to obtain a training certificate
Registration form and deposit check of 50 € to be returned to CODES 06 before February 1, 2021
Note : The trainings are free. However, it is essential to be up to date with your 2021 contribution. In order to count on the assiduous presence of all the trainees, a deposit check of 50 euros will be requested from you (per training). It will be returned to you at the end of the course. Only registrations accompanied by the deposit check can be registered. Unable to participate in the training, it is imperative prevent CoDES minimum 5 days before the first day of training, otherwise your deposit check will be cashed !!!
Online registration on Survey Monkey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/FormTechAnim2021
Check to be returned to: CODES 06 – 27 boulevard Paul Montel – Bât Ariane – 5th floor – 06200 Nice
In case of difficulties or for more information: 04.93.18.80.78
Contact : Laurence Marinx