The prevention teams of the Hanover police department are again answering questions. They will switch on the info phone again next Thursday, May 19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. This can be reached at 0511/109-1120.
This month, too, interested citizens will have the opportunity to contact the police with their individual concerns on a wide variety of prevention topics.
On this day, the prevention experts from the Hanover, Burgdorf and Garbsen police stations will be available by telephone to all citizens of the city and region of Hanover to answer a wide range of questions, for example on the following topics:
- Road safety (e-mobility)
- Protection against pickpocketing/ spying out the PIN (skimming)
- How to behave in the event of fraud on the phone (grandchild trick) and at the front door
- Prevention of juvenile delinquency
- Betrug im Internet (u.a. Fakeshop, WhatsApp)
- Domestic violence and stalking
In view of the coming holiday season, the hotline is once again focusing on protection against burglary. A contact person from Technical Prevention is available for questions about this complex.