With 8B€ of Sales and around 40,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
Be part of Alstom Digital Mobility, joining Sourcing Organization, covering Signalling France business.
You will join a team dedicated to activities performed in all 3 sites Villeurbanne, Aix-En-Provence & Saint-Ouen.
Product & Project activities are at the heart of ADM mission, and requires motivated, dedicated and agile profiles.
This Sourcing Manager Main Missions Are
Team Management And Development
- Secures compliance of his team to Alstom Policies and processes (Sourcing, DFQ, Ethics & Compliance, …)
- Manage headcount and staffing
- Manage local buyer team in close link with central sourcing (CM)
- Monitor local sourcing team workload and process to arbitration
- Develop team competences
- Drive AIR Values
- Applies & support Alstom sourcing rules, process & tools
- Bring sourcing expertise to support local buyer team
- Challenge central sourcing (CM) to secure best tender proposals, then secure project execution and profitability in escalation phase
- Drive continuous improvement within whole local buyer team (SMART roadmap)
- Manage Supplier Local QCD performances
- Perform regular (min. Monthly) supplier QCD performance, solves major issues and secure objectives achievement
Tender / Project / Product Execution And Profitability
- Support local buyer to face commercial and contractual negotiation during pre-bid & project execution phase
- Challenge site stakeholders (engineering, project industrials, supply chain, quality, …) to secure project execution and profitability
- encourage innovative approaches to ensure continuous improvement on “Catalog Products” competitivity and availability
- Track sourcing performance in project and issue action plan in case of deviation
- Analyses risks and sets appropriate mitigation plan
- Formalize and share REX on main issues
- Secure PO placed on time
Operationnal Excellence & Cash Focus
- Support supply chain to monitor and secure raw material inventory and OTIF objectives
- Support quality on NCR treatment and improvement, CONQ S1 management
- Support accounting department to align on invoice accounting and payable days
- Actively participate on industrial continous improvement