Produced by the farmer of the family of “Mohamed Salah”, the father of the Egyptian international player Mohamed Salah who plays for Liverpool club, the branch of the Abu Salah butcher chain in Nasr City, opened today, with the presentation of the close associates of the family of Mohamed Salah and members of his family, with the introduction of Big discounts on all types of meat on the occasion of the opening and the contribution of the stores to lowering prices
Hamed pointed out that all the meat is fresh, high quality, and produced by their farms. He added that many new branches will be opened in the governorates of Egypt and modern technology, stressing that they will be offered at reduced prices.
He added, “Salah Hamed” that the Egyptian player Mohamed Salah will visit the new branch on his first visit to Egypt, where the shop will be decorated with pictures of the player and his daughter, “Makkah”, and confirmed that the most famous restaurants in Cairo have already started dealing with the store to buy locally produced meat from their farms.
- England Player of the Year award 2018.
- Prize for the best goal of the season 2018.
- The African Union Award for the Best Player in Africa in 2017 and 2018?
- Best Premier League Player of the Year award 2018.
- Golden Shoe award in the English Premier League for 2018 and 2019.
- Chosen among the 100 most influential people in the world by the American magazine Time in 2019.