A high-rise building caught fire in Zaporozhye – Korrespondent.net

Photo: Screenshot from the video

A house is on fire in Zaporozhye

Rescue, police and ambulance personnel have already arrived at the scene.

In Zaporozhye, an apartment building is on fire in the Metallurgists’ district on Medvedev Street. The fire could have been caused by a gas explosion. This was announced on Monday, August 2, according to the Telegram channel. This is Zaporozhye.

The network writes that the roof was being repaired in this house during the day. Local residents believe that this could provoke an emergency,

Users on social networks note that employees of the rescue services, police and ambulance have already arrived at the scene.

Information about the victims and the injured has not yet been reported.

Photos and videos posted on social networks show that the flames engulfed the entire roof of the house. The fire is visible several kilometers from the fire site.

We will remind, in the Polish city of Zamosc unknown on Monday night set fire to mobile vaccination station and an epidemiological station.

News from Correspondent.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet

.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending