A fire in the men’s toilet was put out in the Akropole supermarket on Monday evening

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on pocket
Pocket
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

On Monday evening, part of the men’s toilet room burned down in the shopping and entertainment center “Akropole”.

Screenshot of Twiiter / Pavel Illarionov photo

On Monday evening, part of the men’s toilet room in the shopping and entertainment center “Akropole” burned down, the representatives of “Akropole” revealed to LETA.

Representatives of the shopping and entertainment center revealed that no person was injured in the accident and the damage is currently being identified.

Despite the fact that the accident happened on Monday night, today “Akropole” is operating in the usual mode. The area in and around the accident was enclosed.

LETA has already reported that the State Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) received a call to the Moscow Street in Riga yesterday at 9.15 pm, where an automatic fire extinguishing system had been operating in a public building and smoke had developed.

Arriving at the scene, firefighters found that a ten-square-meter toilet on the ground floor of a two-story public building was burning. 640 people were evacuated from the building before rescuers arrived.

At 22.34 This high-risk fire was extinguished.

Related Articles

Read Also:  FilGoal | News | Dialogue in the Joule
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on pocket
Pocket
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.