A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

captura.jpg

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva.

According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him in the apartment and, when they did not attend to them, they entered the house through his means. The first indications and surveys indicate that the cause of death would be due to inhalation of carbon monoxide. In the house were the lighted kitchen burners that would have been used to heat the place, while the air inlets were closed.

At night, the Wrongful Homicide Unit, Valeria Piazza, was notified, who arranged for the body to be sent to the Legal Medical Institute for an autopsy. In addition, an accidentology cabinet was commissioned, photographic expertise was requested, a survey of the scene, and taking of testimonies from neighbors.

This person was identified as a medical student, a native of Brazil.

Volunteer firefighters and police station 7 personnel intervened for reasons of jurisdiction.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending