A bar at the Jetée de la Compagnie catches fire

Lausanne

Early Sunday evening, one of the containers at the well-known Lausanne spot was engulfed in flames. Firefighters and police are on site.

It was around 6:45 p.m. that one of the containers at the Company’s Pier caught fire. According to the first information, it seems that the incident is due to a gas grill indicates the police of Lausanne, without being able to provide more precision. Firefighters and forces are currently on site and there are reportedly no injuries.

A person present at the scene explains: “The kitchen was on fire and is completely destroyed. Seeing the flames, people quickly dispersed and some even jumped into the lake. ” Another specifies that the cook was able to leave in time and that there did not appear to be any injuries. Another witness specifies “that several customers are blocked at the end of the quay, Ouchy side. They cannot leave the premises for the moment ”.

1 / 5

Reader-reporter
Reader-reporter
Reader-reporter

(dri)

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending