Pierre-Ambroise Bosse will have to explain himself in court after his dispute in 2017










Pierre-Ambroise bosses at the end of the 800 meter long Rio Olympics in August 2016. - David J. Phillip / AP / SIPA

The 800m world champion Pierre-Ambroise Bosse and the man with whom he had a dispute in late August 2017 near Arcachon (Gironde), will have to explain to the criminal court was learned on Saturday at the prosecutor of Bordeaux.



"The investigating judge ordered the order to refer these two persons to the criminal court," the prosecutor said and confirmed information from the daily newspaper South West, The date for the hearing has not yet been set, but the regional newspaper says it will take place before the summer. The 2019 Athletics season ends in the World Championships from 28 September to 6 October in Doha, Qatar, where Bosse is expected to defend his 800-meter title.



Accused of causing the fight



Pierre-Ambroise Bosse, August 26, 2017, revealed on his Facebook account that he had been victims of a violent aggression of the night three days earlier in the parking lot of Gujan-Mestras Casino, where the athlete had celebrated his ceremony had been a gold medal with a friend, from which he had to indulge in an improvised selfie session. He had suffered an impressive facial trauma and had to end his season-ending athletics season.



A 24-year-old man was briefly charged with violence in sessions against the master, but the suspect filed a lawsuit against Pierre-Ambroise Bosse, accusing him of having started the fight with a can of beer. Bosse was subsequently charged in February 2018 for "violence involving use or threat of a weapon (beer can) without ITT" (total incapacitation).

















Comments