According to the decree bearing No. 857 of 2020 and obtained by Masrawy, the decision divided the new fees into several categories, on top of which are clinic services fees, as fees are obtained upon the request of the beneficiary to sign a medical document. Examination according to the following:
Fees for health insurance services
- Manpower (employees, pensions and widows) According to Law 79 of 75, one pound is collected for a stamp.
- School students according to Law 99 of 1992, one pound is charged for a stamp.
- The breadwinner woman, according to Law 23 of 2020, one pound is collected for a stamp.
- Under-school children, according to Law 86 of 2012, fees ranging from one pound for a debate before a medical practitioner, 3 pounds for a specialist, and 5 pounds for a consultant.
- Medical research fees, a service fee of 10% of the total value of medical analyzes or x-rays for school students and newborns (for cases inside and outside the authority) is collected, with a maximum of 20 pounds, according to the authority’s service price list.
- Hospital accommodation fees, an amount of 5 pounds is collected for each day of stay for school students and newborns in the Authority’s hospitals, with a maximum of 10 days, and an amount of one Egyptian pound is collected for each day of residence for Law 79 (employees, pensions and widows) for a maximum of 10 days, provided that the collection is made according to the type Operation: Minor operations lock 3 days, middle operations lock 5 days, other operations lock 10 days.
- Nurseries, an amount of 20 pounds is collected for each day of stay in exchange for the use of the nursery for the newborn inside the units of the Authority and upon writing the transfer letter to the contracting authorities, provided that the period is specified by the transfer letter, and in the case of the newborn leaving the nursery and staying in the hospital, 5 pounds will be collected for each day of stay.