SUEZ France is looking for …
Who are we ?
With 90,000 employees on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in the intelligent and sustainable management of resources. The Group provides water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries to optimize the management of their resources and improve their environmental and economic performance.
SUEZ Eau France offers management solutions for the major water cycle: protection of resources and natural environments, production of drinking water, wastewater decontamination, efficient management of network assets as well as smart solutions to optimize uses and sustainably preserve water resources. The teams in this activity contribute to local businesses and services, from the operation of factories and networks, from social and environmental engineering to customer relationship management.
Training in electro-technical / electromechanical, you ideally have a first experience in the water business.
Relational ease, responsiveness and rigor are all qualities that characterize you.
You hold electrical authorizations and hold a driving license.
Your main missions will be:
– Monitor the operation of drinking water production sites (boreholes, factories and boosters) and storage (tarpaulins, tanks): adjustments, readings, processes, analyzes and tests, cleaning.
– Ensure the realization and the follow-up of the self-monitoring schedule: samples for analysis.
– Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the process: reactive dosages, management of operating parameters.
– Ensure emergency electromechanical maintenance and troubleshooting on sector installations.
– Carry out fault and malfunction diagnostics: chlorometer, chlorine analyzer, step tests, etc.
– Perform meter readings and operational tour.
– Implement tools for monitoring maintenance in connection with scheduling.
– Participate in renewal and new work sites.
– Ensure an intervention on-call for the operation of drinking water plants and electromechanical maintenance on any site.