Manpower RECRUITMENT CABINET DE GRENOBLE is looking for an industrial engineering technician M/F – 38000 Grenoble for its client, a world reference player in dynamic simulation for the training and engineering of complex systems. You will be integrated into the production team under the responsibility of a project manager on engineering tools for the verification and validation of control-command systems of nuclear power plants. Higher technician training Bac +2 or 3, in the field of automation and computer science, you are interested in the field of simulation, you have skills in:
– Control-command, Automation or Industrial Computing
– Understanding of command control diagram
– Desired skills in System Engineering, MBSE (Model Based System Engineering)
– Programming and software test environment (Python)
– English read, written and spoken
You are organized, rigorous, curious and you like to work in a team.
You will be accompanied as soon as you arrive by the team in place who will train you in the tools and the various activities.
Knowledge of how nuclear reactors work is a welcome asset.
As part of its diversity policy, Manpower considers, with equal skills, all applications including those from people with disabilities Start date: As soon as possible